If you own a business, you know how much you rely upon your appliances to make it operate smoothly. If you own any type of food service business, commercial refrigeration is an absolutely critical component to the overall success of your organization. The significance of your commercial refrigeration appliances such as freezers, coolers, walk-in coolers, walk-in freezers and ice machines cannot be understated if you are in the food industry. If you are dealing with a faulty freezer, here are 5 benefits of hiring a commercial refrigeration professional for your company.
The benefits of hiring an Alpha Mechanical commercial refrigeration professional for your business:
- We understand the importance of maintaining optimal freshness and cooling temperatures for your food perishables and how critical those items are to the financial success of your business.
- Our professionals provide outstanding and unparalleled experience in all areas of commercial refrigeration.
- Service, selling, installation and maintenance of all major brand freezers, coolers, walk-in coolers and freezers, ice machines, and more.
- Alpha Mechanical works closely with your individual business to develop a customized maintenance plan to assure that your commercial cooling products are always operating at their very best, assuring that it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Alpha Mechanical provides a one-year labor warranty on all services and products provided by our company.
Keeping your refrigeration units running optimally protects a vital asset of your company – the perishable goods that you rely upon for income and profit. Although the food service industry can be hectic and fast paced, you can control how well your commercial refrigeration works and how dependable it is by having your appliances inspected regularly by a Commercial Refrigeration expert, like those at Alpha Mechanical.
Commercial refrigeration equipment includes any appliance that provides cooling or freezing storage for your company’s perishable goods. Commercial refrigeration includes a wide variety of both refrigerators and freezers, including walk-in units, reach-in units and commercial refrigeration display cases.
Routine maintenance should be performed at least twice per year by a professional in order to assure that your commercial refrigeration units are functioning at optimal levels, properly sanitized and also saving you money by not ramping up electrical costs.
A thorough plan performed by a service company should be scheduled twice per year and include the following:
- Pressure Cleaning Condenser Coils, including degreasing
- Acid descale solution should be flushed through the water circuit.
- Check Condenser and Evaporator Fan Motors & Blades
- Pressure Cleaning of Drain Lines
- Wiring and Compressor Electrical Connection Verification
- Monitor Temperature & Cycling
- Air device operation Verification
- Check Refrigerant Level
- Ice Machines should be completely dismantled and thoroughly cleaned.
The other reason you need to keep your refrigeration equipment in top operating condition through regular commercial refrigeration service is because of the energy costs related to operating it. For most restaurants and small grocers, the energy costs related to operating their commercial refrigeration equipment make up a large part of their overhead. When your equipment is operating inefficiently due to lack of proper commercial refrigeration service, then your energy costs can go up significantly.